Posted 18-Jun-2019, Closing
When you join the New Plymouth team at Chesters Plumbing and Bathroom Centre, you join a hard-working team that offers a supportive work environment where you can thrive.
This Counter Sales role offers plenty of variety for the right person. You will need to be an energetic, hands-on people person that goes the extra mile. Being able to build relationships and provide customers with the correct product and solution is key!
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Experience with trade or retail sales
- Previous Plumbing and Bathroom experience in a similar role (a bonus)
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong time management skills
- A positive, can do attitude
- A clean Full NZ Drivers Licence
When you work for Chesters Plumbing and Bathroom, you become part of a team that cares for its staff just as much as its customers. If you are ticking all the boxes, please apply online with your CV or for a confidential chat contact our recruitment team at People Passion, 09 299 2525.
Posted 24-Jun-2019, Closing
We are looking for a ‘people person’ who can create a positive and friendly impression when greeting and working with our customers to provide them with creative ideas and exceptional customer service.
This is a great opportunity for a School Leaver or an individual who is finding that Uni is not doing it for them. Or maybe you are working in Hospitality or Retail and wanting the next step and a career in the Plumbing and Bathroom Industry.
You will receive full training at our New Lynn branch to get you all up to speed. Depending on the needs of our branches, once fully trained, you may need to assist at other Chesters locations around the country or possibly be permanently based at an Auckland Branch. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must! Therefore, having you own transport and driver’s licence is essential.
You will need to be a people person who is customer driven, as well as someone who:
- Is well presented and enjoys face to face communication with customers
- Can think outside the square and loves going the extra mile
- Has strong communication skills, both written and verbal - must be a great listener!
- Well organised with good time keeping skills
- Has a fantastic telephone manner
- Is a great team player
- Has enthusiasm and passion to learn and contribute to the on-going growth of our branches
When you join Chesters you get a great team environment, medical insurance and on-going personal development and support! You will have heaps of opportunity to have some fun and to get involved with various events that Chesters hosts for customers too. Come and be part of the Chesters team! Apply now or if you have any questions give Lara our HR Partner a call on 021 8777 20.
Posted 02-Jul-2019, Closing
Our Mount Maunganui branch wants a self-motivated Inwards Goods/Counter Sales superstar to join our fun and friendly team as soon as possible! You will ideally have experience with a bit of warehouse work and customer service. Knowledge of the plumbing industry will also be an advantage!
We are looking for:
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy gear (when required)
- Enthusiasm and energy to contribute to the ongoing growth of our branch
- Easy going with a good sense of humour
- Forklift licence would be an advantage
When you join Chesters you get a great team with various events to get involved in, medical insurance and on-going personal development support! If you enjoy fishing, rugby, hockey, or any sport including motorsport, then you will thrive within Chesters as we love having fun and giving back to our customers and community.
Come and be part of the Chesters Plumbing and Bathroom team. Apply online now or for more information, give People Passion our HR Partner a call for a confidential chat on 09 299 2525.